Saturday, December 26, 2009

What a load of bunk

by Smitty (h/t TigerHawk)

TigerHawk notes Andrew Breitbart's FaceBook status. As a result of the apparent botched terrorist attack yesterday, Breitbart notes, that:
Based upon my NPR listening sessions, I am fearful that reactionary Americans are going to go on a rampage against Nigerians tomorrow.
How many more non-recriminations do we require to get the American people off the hook?

I just discovered the other day while shoveling snow that the new next-door-neighbor is from Nigeria. He actually seemed the decent chap you would expect.

Thanks, NPR. Nothing makes me happier than paying via my taxes for wholly unfounded accusations.

3 comments:

  1. They're the same people that still feel guilty for things their ancestors did, and feel the need to flog themselves for it. They're the same people that wax apologetic for the US of A having been a Super Power.... Why are you surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breitbart was being sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Costello,
    Understood, sarcastic.
    My point was that NPR needs to lay by its dish, irrespective of Breitbart's blowback.

    ReplyDelete