Saturday, June 6, 2009

Flog me gently with a morning star

by Smitty

Speaking of honest FMJRA mistakes, I really didn't pick over my Rule 2 label/folder in Gmail after completing the latest entry. Believe it or not, there was another group of links to be added. And so it came to pass that I was dealt a stinging, well-deserved rebuke by the Camp of the Saints. TCotS has linked us concerning DealerGate, and the Tiller tragedy. He went on to note the contrast between the coverage of Dr. Tiller and Private William Long. A freebie here, but memorable, as was the omtiG line, and the William-the-Conquerors-in-reverse bit, as well.
Special attention was paid to NTCNews both here and here. But the most special attention of all was paid to my inbox, which contained this:
Sometimes there is nothing else to do but say "yep, I tubed it", and get on with life.

Oh no...I suddenly have a non-recollection of linking Little Miss Attila. Any music recommendations for the doomed?

2 comments: