Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Track-A-'Crat on Feinstein: how does he feel?

by Smitty

He seems like he has a bone to pick with the good Senator:
I know that DC is Hollywood for ugly people but Sen. Feinstein is taking it a bit too far. I’ve seen more healthy looking corpses.

Ow.
So, in addition to criminal ugliness, Feinstein should also be charged with corruption and her husband with insider trading.
Two trends have damaged the popular perceptions of politics more than anything else.
  • The first is allowing anyone to run (and, worse still, electing them) when they have manifestly not achieved nor sacrificed anything for their country.
  • The second is the reduction of politics to a self-enrichment scheme.
Feinstein is, alongside the president himself, the epitome of both.
The question is, what do my three stooges, Moran, Warner, and Webb, have to do to earn your attention?

4 comments:

  1. Feinstein is 3rd degree felony ugly. Now Waxman ugly, that's a capital offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said on a different post that citizens elect politicians to represent them and politicians run for office to enrich themselves. Fool me once, eh, but if I continue to vote for politicians who are only in it for themselves, then shame on me. I have voted Republican for thirty-two years. Going forward, I will be voting principal, not party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smitty,

    Thank you very much!

    Feinstein and her husband should be put in the stocks and pelted with rotten produce. How many times have they been caught in this type of criminal behavior? And they're so wealthy already!

    ChocolateGodzilla, you are indeed right. I'm worried that if I do a post about Waxman and glance at the photo for a moment too long, then I might turn into stone.

    Carol, likewise, I don't care about the exceptions - most politicians today are in it for themselves. The situation is worse in Europe, but it's quickly deteriorating in the US too.

    We need to be rid of all political parties and all politicians and start again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smitty,

    Don't think I've made mention of your Three Stooges yet - large oversight on my behalf!

    Will get right on it after I get married....

    ReplyDelete