Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jonah Goldberg threatens David Brooks

But I think he's just joking:
I too will be at the NRI event tomorrow. I'm on "The Future of Conservatism" panel at the end of the day moderated by (drum roll please) David Brooks. As this is fundraising week, if you pledge $25,000 right now, I will promise to attack Brooks like he was Rifki in Midnight Express the moment he calls Sarah Palin a cancer on the GOP.
Driving home today, I passed a house where previously there had been a "McCain-Palin" sign. The owner had folded it in half and hung it from his mailbox so it read simply, "Palin." And no, the house wasn't a double-wide. It was a mansion on Kirby Road in McLean, Va.

Since Goldberg mentions fundraising that means it's time for you to hit the tip jar, or else I might be forced to post more Anne Hathaway cleavage pics. And you don't want me to do that, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment