Thursday, October 16, 2008

Future of the GOP!

Jim Treacher finds some interesting anti-Joe action at (where else?) Daily Kos, including this comment:
I am sick and f****** tired of being told that, because I live in California (used to be SF), that I am somehow LESS of an American than these "average Joe" types. . . .
And I'm sick, as an educated, gay, urban-dwelling American, of being unfavorably compared to these fake, lying, wife-beating, tax-cheating, racist, immigrant-hating frauds.
F*** him. F*** them. It's my America, too.
The true voice of today's Democratic Party. If you're an "average Joe" type, this is what today's Democrats think of you.

1 comment:

  1. To the San Franciscan I'd say: all of that intellect, and still no wisdom?
    The fruit of your choices would speak for itself, had it voice.

    ReplyDelete