Thursday, September 4, 2008

Go ahead, hate her

She mocks "community organizers," and therefore Sarah Palin is evil? OK, so read this story:
On April 18, 2008, Palin gave birth to 6-lb., 2-oz. Trig, five weeks early. As Todd and their three daughters gathered around the bedside . . . Willow said of the new arrival, "He looks like he has Down syndrome."
Palin . . . felt a lump in her throat. "If he does, you know you will still love him, Willow. It'll be okay." Willow pressed: "But why didn't you tell us?" Palin admitted she didn't know how to break the news. "I was a little shocked," says Willow "but I don't care -- he's my brother and I love him."
Yeah, go ahead and hate her, you monsters.

2 comments:

  1. Oh touching.... Who is going to raise little Trig? It is obvious that she comes before her family. I wonder how many books she has read to her children in the last week? What about cutting special needs education by 67%? Yeah, shes a sweatheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused....how does this qualify her to be the Vice President? I don't hate her, I just hate that a totally incompetent person is on the ticket. I DON'T WANT someone like me...I want someone more qualified!!

    ReplyDelete