Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sources say . . .

TBSH notes that Alan Wolfe is apparently using Andrew Sullivan as a source for claiming that Sarah Palin named her 14-year-old daughter Willow after a character on "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" -- except that "Buffy" didn't debut until Willow Palin was 3 years old.

Reihan Salam:
Attention all those who want to defeat McCain-Palin: please ridicule Sarah Palin. Five kids with silly white trash names! She was the mayor of a small town! Ha! I mean, look at her -- she must be dumb! And where did she go to school? . . . Her mere existence is an insult to women. She eats moose, she rides a snowmobile, and she supports drilling.
Don Surber invokes the Gretchen Wilson song "Redneck Woman," which fits in real well with Palin trying to get her ex-brother-in-law fired from the state police. Where I come from, it's not really a divorce until somebody gets their car keyed and at least one of the parties is under a restraining order.

BTW, 70% of my hits in the last hour were visiting the "Sarah Palin bikini pics" post. C'mon, Steve Schmidt, e-mail me those JPEGs. I protect my sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment