Thursday, June 26, 2008

Screw Canada!

And kiss my butt, France:
Republicans tend to be far more likely than Democrats to believe "we all should be willing to fight for our country … right or wrong," and to support the use of pre-emptive military force. They are less likely to care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
(Via See-Dubya at Malkin.) My desire to be admired by Swedes is indiscernibly greater than my yearning to be esteemed in Botswana. For popularity in Peru, Poland and Portugal, I care next to nothing. As for Azerbaijan and Albania, I care nothing all. I positively crave the contempt of Croatia, Kazakhstan, and Cote D'Ivoire.

God bless America. What kind of commie peacenik scum cares about the opinions of a bunch of smelly foreigners, anyway??

(This message brought to you by the Republican Grassroots Committee for International Understanding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment