Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Post-Denver Syndrome

Having spent the past five days covering the Libertarian Convention in Denver, I'm shell-shocked. I rode round-trip from Georgia to Denver and back in a van with "a bunch of smelly Libertarians."

My wrap-up story is at The American Spectator, as is my Friday "Fear and Loathing in Denver" article, and I also blogged at the Spectator. For nostalgia's sake, there's my PajamasMedia.com preview, and my April coverage of Barr's appearance at the North Carolina LP convention.

David Weigel has a wrap-up analysis, and Georgia LP delegate Jason Pye compiles his own coverage. LP delegates Tom Knapp and Doug Craig were on the "smelly Libertarian" van and have coverage.

I'm so exhausted now, I can barely think, so I'm going to take a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment