Thursday, April 17, 2008

Headline of the Day

While writing a joke about political coverage, I wanted to drop in the name of Hillary Clinton's campaign manager, so I Googled it, and just happened to stumble on a story with this headline:
Clinton Pushes Housing Market Fixes As Campaign Manager Sits on
Board of Bankrupt Lender
Isn't that amazing? The story's from March, but I just saw it today, so that qualifies it for Headline of the Day under the official rules, which I make up as I go along. (I'm Clintonesque that way.)

And since I get to make up the rules to suit myself, The Other McCain can choose more than one Headline of the Day:
All My Rowdy Friends (Are Getting Busted)
One must do what one can to help uplift the downtrodden. Noblesse oblige, and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment